Global Success & Capacity
- A vast majority of our production output – of maximum capacity of 24,000 m3 per year – is exported to Japan.
- In 2005 TMR opened an office in China to explore the increase of hardwood flooring demand.
- Also in 2005 TMR opens office in US to support the current customer base as well as to expand into the growing market place.
- Striving to produce nothing less than top-quality flooring products, we consistently maintain a significant level of standards regarding our workers’ productivity and production process. Accordingly, they have shown consistent capability to meet such standards.
- TMR has the resources to meet your demands and challenges:
- Five plywood production lines capable of reaching an annual capacity of 15,500,000 m2
- Two engineer milling lines and a finish line using the latest technology.
- Future planned capacity in Gersik as well as future expansion plans in other parts of Asia to support our customers going needs.